Clean anilox rolls are critical to efficient, quality printing!
Eaglewood Technologies’ Sanilox™ Systems and Sani-Blast™ Mobile Service has the longest track record of cleaning rolls in the industry, over 20 years and tens of thousands of rolls! Now the industry’s innovation leaders introduce the Laserlox™ Anilox Cleaning Systems for packaging and label printers.
We’ve helped printers and converters globally save money and improve their print quality by removing dried ink, adhesives, coatings and varnishes from their rolls and sleeves. Our systems also easily clean coating rolls in offset presses and glue rolls on corrugators.
How will cleaning with Sanilox™ Systems benefit your operation?
- The anilox is the heart of the flexographic printing press. Any issues with the anilox will undermine the print quality.
- Press downtime while scrubbing anilox rolls with brushes and caustic chemicals will decrease.
- Automated cleaning provides a consistent clean across the entire roll.
- Having a clean anilox roll reduces the potential of rejected product from the customer.
- A fresh anilox roll uses less ink and less substrate.
- Dirty anilox rolls will prematurely wear and the lifespan of the roll will drastically shorten, costing money to re-engrave and ship rolls to your supplier.
- The line count of your roll and the engraving will not affect how this system cleans.
- Occasional power outages cause ink to dry and plug the anilox. The Laserlox™ and Sanilox™ Systems will quickly deep clean the roll and get the press running again.
- Clean faster and more consistently than all other technologies, while being the economical and completely non-hazardous option.
- Eco-friendly – safe for your employees, your presses and the environment.
- The Sanilox™ System uses a food grade media that is USDA and FDA approved for use in food grade facilities.
- The same system will clean anilox rolls, coating rolls, adhesive rolls, journaled rolls and glue rolls.
- Deep cleaning your rolls can be simple! Clean your own rolls at your convenience with our Sanilox™ System, or rely on our Sani-Blast™ Mobile Cleaning Service.
And Eaglewood Technologies continues to keep ahead of technological changes with the Sanilox™ 2.0 Systems. We are the proven, reliable option to clean your rolls and can do so on-press or off-press in a fraction of the time and cost of other systems.