Anilox Roll Cleaning ON-THE-GO
Sani-Blast™ service brings our proven Sanilox™ roll cleaning technology to you. Performed on-site at your facility or off-site at Eaglewood Technologies, our expert technicians will deep clean anilox rolls, gravure rolls, coating rolls, chrome or glue rolls and sleeves. A before and after volume check, a visual inspection of the rolls, and a final analysis report is also provided.
On-Site at Your Facility:
- In press or off press capabilities
- Don’t forget about the glue rolls on your corrugator!
- Efficient process that reduces press downtime
- Comprehensive roll report illustrates the condition of each roll before and after cleaning with microscopic photos and volume measurements
Off-Site at Eaglewood Technologies:
- An economical and speedy alternative for those who are able to ship their rolls to our facility
- Guaranteed turnaround time of 48 hours
- Specify cleaning type with either the Sanilox™ or Laserlox™ roll cleaning systems
- Schedule a demonstration of either technology!
Over 10,000 rolls have been cleaned by our skilled technicians. Our services are safe for your rolls, safe for your people, and safe for the environment.
Our skilled technicians provide roll reports that illustrate the effectiveness of the cleaning service and the condition of your anilox inventory. Deep cleaning will save you money, increase productivity, and extend the life of your anilox rolls.
Sani-Blast™ was the pioneer of the sodium bicarbonate method for cleaning of anilox rolls. We’ve been manufacturing sodium bicarbonate cleaning systems and providing cleaning services since 1994. Trust the experts with your cleaning needs!
How It Works
The Sani-Blast™ Service uses our proven Sanilox™ technology.
The Sanilox™ media delivery system fractures the media to below six microns when applied at 35 psi – this means the media reaches the bottom of the cell, ensuring the entire cell gets cleaned (not just the walls of the cell). Other media blasters, including plastic, use a lower pressure in order to “recycle” and re-use media. At a lower pressure, the cleaning time can take up to four times as long. “Recycling” units are less effective cleaning machines since the ink and anything else that is being removed gets recycled as well. This means the roller never truly gets cleaned and dried ink is driven into it over and over.